Welcome to Wizards and Wands. My blog dedicated to the residents of my miniature village and houses. Here you will find tales from the characters in my 12th scale houses and shops and some of my favourite miniature wands and possessions. A little bit of fun from a magical, but rainy Wales x


Tuesday 15 October 2013

A little Greenhouse for the cottage garden

 
I haven't done any work on 'Toad Hall' lately, but I have been editing some photos, so I thought I would share them here. At Miniatura, I fell in love with Petite Properties little greenhouse, so I bought the kit and happily made it up on my return. It is good kit to work with and went together beautifully.
 
I started on the greenhouse floor which is included in the kit and painted it before assembly.
 
 
 
Then after ageing the exterior and interior walls and brickwork, I began gluing it all together.
 
 
I am really pleased with it and I think the final look is quite realistic and quaint.

 
 
It sits beside my house beautifully and I just need to finish the roof panels now.
 
 
At Miniatura, I also treated myself to one of Bea's (Petite Properties) ready made and decorated greenhouse benches. It looks wonderful inside the greenhouse.

 
I have now treated myself to the wood store, arbour and dovecote, so those will be the next kits that I will have fun working on :)
 
 


2 comments: